A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chae
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chae Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chae graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Chae has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Moowon Chae MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Chae practice?
- Dr. William Chae has 1 office location.
Dr. William Chae practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.