A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chae graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Chae has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Moowon Chae MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Chae practice?
- Dr. William Chae has 1 office location.
Dr. William Chae practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Radiologists.