A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Chambers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chambers
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Chambers, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chambers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Hospital Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Melvin Chambers DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Chambers practice?
- Dr. William Chambers has 1 office location.
Dr. William Chambers practices Family Medicine near Azle, TX.
See Azle Family Physicians.