A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chapin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Chapin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Evidence-based Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chapin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Tuality Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Christopher Chapin MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. William C. Chapin practice?
- Dr. William Chapin has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Chapin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR and Hillsboro, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Endocrinologists.