A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cheng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Man-Chan Cheng MD is a male Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Cheng practice?
- Dr. William Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cheng practices Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology near Oceanside, NY.
See Oceanside Oncologists and Oceanside Radiologists.