Dr. William Chernack MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2017
Good doctor
Dr Chernack treated my daughter after she had a bout of pneumonia and was able to strengthen her immune system.

December 5th, 2016
Great Doctor. He sat and listed to my symptoms and after my exam, he took his time to explain to me what he thought was going on. I highly recommend this Doctor and totally disagree from the other comments that were left.

August 11th, 2012
Would not recommend for anyone...
It look 4 appointments, one consultation and three testing appointments for Dr. Chernack to tell me that my 5 year old has a mold allergy, despite his symptoms only being present for 2 months in the summer. He administered a total of 26 intra-dermal shots, one at a time, during a course of three visits. This was my first time with an allergist and I did not know what to expect. He also advised it would be alright to have my son on antihistamines while he was being tested. My confidence in his office and his diagnosis was very low and we got a 2nd opinion with Dr. Gary Pien, with the Summit Medical Center. Dr. Pien was on the opposite spectrum of Dr. Chernack. In one visit, consultation and testing, he told us that my son does not have allergies. He did a skin test with one set of pricks by using a panel. I am very dissatisfied with Dr, Chernack because he conducted unnecessary testes on my son with individual injections, he charged me and the insurance company 4 times and his bedside manner was poor, not too mention he was unnecessarily sarcastic.

September 20th, 2009
My son was evaluated by Dr. Chernack who decided he had psychosomatic issues. Glad I didn't listen..an immunologist found my son to have common immunodeficiency (CVID) requiring gamma gobulin infusions..Dr. Chernack didn't even test for that, despite being an immunologist himself!!

August 16th, 2015