Dr. William Cheshire Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Jacksonville, FL

3.1

May 19th, 2016
Not Mayo Caliber
I was referred to Dr Cheshire specifically for autonomic testing due to long term systems and their onset. The Dr's not only misquoted me several times in his report, but instead of actively listening to my issues, he literally counted how many rings were on my fingers and the fact that I have a piercing and tattoos, and he put that info in the report. Even though I have a history of optic neuritis and a ton of other chronic issue with no known cause, his only advice to me was to exercise (I am barely functioning as of now )and he sent me on my way with no testing.

July 27th, 2015
Dr. Cheshire is not a doctor that you should consider if you are experiencing a difficult health issue that is hard to diagnose. He is uncompassionate, his bed side manner is terrible, he does not really care about his patients. He thinks that he is some god and we are all beneath him. Mayo clinic is supposed to have the best doctors and I think they have missed the mark with him.

January 25th, 2015
He's much better than my local neurologist.

July 3rd, 2013
Mayo Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Cheshire for several years. He is the most brillant, yet humble, doctor that I've ever met, and I have seen lots of specialists over the years. His knowledge will surprise you. He is also caring, kind, well-mannered, and willing to help. He has gone out of his way to help me.

November 13th, 2009
wiggles
Although I have not yet recieved a diagnosis. This doctor is very caring and seems to be carefully reviewing my symptoms to get me answers.