A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cheslin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cheslin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheslin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cheslin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dana Cheslin DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Cheslin practice?
- Dr. William Cheslin has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Cheslin practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Surgeons and Bloomfield Hills Dentists.