A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Childs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Childs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Childs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Childs graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Childs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wiregrass Medical Center
- Wiregrass Hosp, Geneva, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hayden Childs MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William H. Childs practice?
- Dr. William Childs has 1 office location.
Dr. William Childs practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Samson, AL.
See Samson Internists and Samson Pulmonologists.