A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Choi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Choi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Won-Sik Choi FRCSC and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. William W. Choi practice?
- Dr. William Choi has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Choi practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Centennial, CO.