Learn more about Dr. William Chollak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Chollak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Chollak, MD, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chollak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chollak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chollak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. Chollak practice?
Dr. William Chollak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Flourtown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.