A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chollak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Chollak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Chollak, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chollak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chollak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lewis Chollak DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Chollak practice?
- Dr. William Chollak has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Chollak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Flourtown, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.