A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chollak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Chollak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chollak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chollak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Chollak, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chollak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chollak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lewis Chollak DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Chollak practice?
- Dr. William Chollak has 1 office location.
Dr. William Chollak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flourtown, PA.
See Flourtown Orthopedic Surgeons.