A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Chou, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Chou, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- permanent and temporary seed implants in the treatment of various malignancies including prostate cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Chou has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wei-An Chou MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Chou practice?
- Dr. William Chou has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Chou practices Radiation Oncology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Mission Viejo Oncologists.