A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Chou, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chou
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chou Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Chou, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- permanent and temporary seed implants in the treatment of various malignancies including prostate cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Chou has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William W Chou MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Chou practice?
- Dr. William Chou has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Chou practices Radiation Oncology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Mission Viejo Radiologists.