A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Chou, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Chou, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- permanent and temporary seed implants in the treatment of various malignancies including prostate cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Chou has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William W. Chou practice?
Dr. William Chou practices Radiation Oncology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Oncologists.