Dr. William Christian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Christian?

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. William Christian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2011

The Doctor's Doctor

As a physician myself, I really did my due diligence in researching LASIK surgeons prior to undergoing the procedure. It can get confusing when evaluating doctors, especially LASIK sugeons, in terms of deciphering what's just hype (paid advertisement) vs. what's real. The reputation, training, and experience that Dr. Christian at the Assil Eye Institute has is world-class. It doesn't get any more real than a Yale-trained eye surgeon who has actually completed a Fellowship in LASIK surgery and is well-known in his field. I have two friends that are ophthalmologists in other parts of the country, and both knew of Dr. Christian and highly endorsed him. That was all the reassurance I needed.I had a wonderful experience from initial evaluation, to the surgery itself, to all of my post-operative visits (which were all with Dr. Christian)! He is confident without being arrogant and very pleasant. I had a perfect outcome and have never seen so sharp in my entire life!!! Without a doubt, one of the best decisions I've ever made!!!

February 23rd, 2011

HD vision!

I highly recommend Dr. Christian to anyone interested in having LASIK surgery!!! I had the best experience with him and I am so glad I chose him over the cheaper option I was considering. I had no idea I would see so clearly...I'm truly seeing the world in HD now!

December 1st, 2010

THE TOP DOC

My mother was diagnosed with "cataracts" by her eye doctor in NYC and was very nervous about getting the surgery done. She wanted to find the "top doc" in the country to do her eye surgery. Her own eye doctor had recently been to a lecture by a renown eye surgeon by the name of Dr. Christian who apparently has a reputation for being "an absolute perfectionist with incredibly gifted hands". We were sold!Dr. Christian is amazing!!! He literally performed a miracle on my mother's eyes. She could not even pass a driver's test before surgery, now she is seeing 20/20 WITHOUT glasses AND can read a book with small print WITHOUT glasses! She literally cried she was so happy! The best part is that Dr. Christian is a total sweetheart. The best decision we've ever made!!!

August 20th, 2009

THE BEST!!!!

Not only does Dr. Christian have absolutely world-class training, but he is an amazing surgeon with an incredible bedside manner. I had LASIK with him, then my boyfriend had him do his LASIK, and just last week my sister had her eyes done. We are all seeing better than 20/20!!! My advise would be to compare his training to any other LASIK surgeon's. I guarantee you he is better trained and more highly respected than whomever you are considering.

August 8th, 2017