A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chun
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Chun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Chun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Chun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Chun MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William Chun practice?
- Dr. William Chun has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Chun practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Rheumatologists.