A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chythlook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chythlook
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Chythlook Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chythlook has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Family Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas Chythlook MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William T. Chythlook practice?
- Dr. William Chythlook has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Chythlook practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Tacoma Primary Care Doctors.