A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chythlook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chythlook has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Family Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas Chythlook MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William T. Chythlook practice?
- Dr. William Chythlook has 1 office location.
Dr. William Chythlook practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians and Anchorage General Practitioners.