Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Cimino
Dr. William Cimino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walnut Creek, CA, with other offices in Walnut Creek, CA and Orinda, CA (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Cimino is affiliated with Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus, Antioch Convalescent Hospital and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek. He speaks English.
Dr. William Cimino has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Cimino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.
Dr Laura Timmerman
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Walnut Creek, CA
Dr. Debra Schenk
Walnut Creek, CA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Douglas Mason
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Walnut Creek, CA 0.01 mi32