A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cimino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimino graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cimino has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cimino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Cimino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Cimino practice?
Dr. William Cimino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Cimino, Dr. Billy Cimino, Dr. Guillermo Cimino