Learn more about Dr. William Cimino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cimino
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Cimino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cimino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimino graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Cimino has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Richard Cimino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Cimino practice?
- Dr. William Cimino has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Cimino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Orinda, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons.