A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cirocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cirocco, Colorectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cirocco
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cirocco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cirocco, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirocco graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cirocco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carmen Cirocco MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Cirocco practice?
- Dr. William Cirocco has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cirocco practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Colorectal Surgeons.