Learn more about Dr. William Cirocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cirocco, Colorectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cirocco, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Rectovaginal Fistula
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirocco graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cirocco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carmen Cirocco MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Cirocco practice?
- Dr. William Cirocco has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Cirocco practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Columbus, OH.
See Overland Park Colorectal Surgeons.