A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cirocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cirocco, Colorectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cirocco, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases IBD
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirocco graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cirocco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carmen Cirocco MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Cirocco practice?
- Dr. William Cirocco has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cirocco practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.