Colorectal Surgeon
410 W 10th Ave
N711 Doan Hall
Columbus, OH 43210
(614) 685-9044
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

I went 2C Dr Cirocco after my primary Dr treated my hemorrhoid as an over the counter cure; prescribed a topical cream. Dr Cirocco found a polyp on the hemorrhoid and surgery was performed. I experienced no pain from my condition B4 surgery & unbelievably, no pain afterwards from the procedure. No problems so far & my follow-up visits with him was very satisfactory. Would recommend Dr Cirocco N A heartbeat 2 any1

|   |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

Don't go in the hospital with him as your Dr with out a living will he would not do any thing my husband asked and I hate that hospital, spend over a month in there,because every thing went all wrong and no one ever cleaned me up except the girl in ICU, and after being in there so long got home and couldn't walk because I was in bed so long

Doctor's Response

This was 'hidden' and I accidently opened it up again. I would like to return it to 'hidden' status once again. Thanks. Major complaint was with the hospital and custodial services during prolonged stay including ICU requiring rehab. Don't recall the case.

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2010

Dr. Cirocco listened to my concerns and when I told him I didn't want a collostomy he did everything he could to keep me from have one. I came through the colo-rectal surgery great and even though I wore an illiostomy it was not permanent. I would highly recommend Dr. Cirocco to everyone.

|  Former patient  |  show details
by b lethcho on Oct 3rd, 2010

Felt like he was very caring and through. Always saw him at the hospital. Have done really well since surgery and no complications. Excellent surgeon.

|  The best in colo-rectal surgery  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2010

I have a rare form of colon cancer, and I couldn't have gotten better care from any other doctor. From pre-op testing to surgery, the hospital stay, and followup appts I was treated with kindness, understanding and professionalism. He was so knowledgable about my cancer, and took the time to help me understand every aspect of the disease, and was so wonderful to my family with their concerns right after surgery. Not only would I trust my life to Dr. Cirocco, I would recommend him to my friends and family. Not only is he a brilliant surgeon, he's very kind and easy to talk to.

|  Best colon rectal surgeon available  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2009

I was diagnosed with colon rectal cancer by Dr Cirroco's former partner Dr Graham. Luckily I was referred to Dr Cirroco to get a second opinion on my rectal cancer tumor surgery.Dr Graham was cold and indifferent but Dr Cirroco was upfront, honest and at the same time professional. I have no doubt but for meeting with Dr Cirroco I would need a colostomy bag right now 8 years after my surgery.As a 34 year old male he understood unlike Dr Graham who tried to convince me a colostomy bag was great, that I did not want to utilize a bag the rest of my life.And he went above and beyond during surgery to get the job done for me. He had to hand stitch me back together. I can not tell you how gratefull I am to this Dr and his staff. His wife was an RN in the office. She was so respectful and compassionette.I can not adequately describe how different my experience was between these two Dr's.

|  The good, the Bad and the Ugly  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2009

Very knowledgeable, knows what he is talking about. Not a lot of one on one...WAY more expensive than I expected...no followup from him or his staff at all after surgery (the hospitals surgical staff called the day after) I don't even remember talking to him after surgery, I was told he stopped by in recovery...I would recommend him if you do not need a lot of individual attention but a knowledgeable and well educated surgeon.

|  show details
by Patient on Jun 8th, 2009

this guy dropped the ball post op big time, let me go through weeks of pain and post op infection, then my primary care dr had to step in and prove it was post op related before he would even think about treating me again. Overall I think he is a skilled surgeon with no regard for the concerns of his patients.

Doctor's Response

This patient was abusive to my staff (including my wife) each and every time he stepped into the office, exhibiting drug seeking behavior. Very erratic. He had a complicated bowel resection with good results except for his unreasonable expectations of an early return to a very physically demanding job when he was still not fully recovered and having typical post-op pain.