Dr. William Cirocco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Cirocco?

January 22nd, 2015

My Cancer Diagnosis had me down and it was looking bleak. Seven years later - and I Am great

September 12th, 2012

Great Doctor

I went 2C Dr Cirocco after my primary Dr treated my hemorrhoid as an over the counter cure; prescribed a topical cream. Dr Cirocco found a polyp on the hemorrhoid and surgery was performed. I experienced no pain from my condition B4 surgery & unbelievably, no pain afterwards from the procedure. No problems so far & my follow-up visits with him was very satisfactory. Would recommend Dr Cirocco N A heartbeat 2 any1

August 20th, 2012

Don't go in the hospital with him as your Dr with out a living will he would not do any thing my husband asked and I hate that hospital, spend over a month in there,because every thing went all wrong and no one ever cleaned me up except the girl in ICU, and after being in there so long got home and couldn't walk because I was in bed so long

Doctor's Response

Major complaint was with the hospital staff during a prolonged stay requiring rehabilitation.

October 27th, 2010

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Cirocco listened to my concerns and when I told him I didn't want a collostomy he did everything he could to keep me from have one. I came through the colo-rectal surgery great and even though I wore an illiostomy it was not permanent. I would highly recommend Dr. Cirocco to everyone.

October 4th, 2010

Former patient

Felt like he was very caring and through. Always saw him at the hospital. Have done really well since surgery and no complications. Excellent surgeon.

June 15th, 2010

The best in colo-rectal surgery

I have a rare form of colon cancer, and I couldn't have gotten better care from any other doctor. From pre-op testing to surgery, the hospital stay, and followup appts I was treated with kindness, understanding and professionalism. He was so knowledgable about my cancer, and took the time to help me understand every aspect of the disease, and was so wonderful to my family with their concerns right after surgery. Not only would I trust my life to Dr. Cirocco, I would recommend him to my friends and family. Not only is he a brilliant surgeon, he's very kind and easy to talk to.

March 9th, 2010

Don't see this guy

I went to have a preventative, routine, first time colonoscopy. I later found out that the entries in my file were incorrect. He does not pay attention when being told why you are there for an exam. There was absolutely NO follow up after the procedure. His office coded the entire procedure incorrectly and, even though the insurance company should have paid for the colonoscopy, they would not. His office REFUSED to work with me to correct this situation. This whole experience was very frustrating. Save yourself the headache and see a different doctor.

November 20th, 2009

Best colon rectal surgeon available

I was diagnosed with colon rectal cancer by Dr Cirroco's former partner Dr Graham. Luckily I was referred to Dr Cirroco to get a second opinion on my rectal cancer tumor surgery.Dr Graham was cold and indifferent but Dr Cirroco was upfront, honest and at the same time professional. I have no doubt but for meeting with Dr Cirroco I would need a colostomy bag right now 8 years after my surgery.As a 34 year old male he understood unlike Dr Graham who tried to convince me a colostomy bag was great, that I did not want to utilize a bag the rest of my life.And he went above and beyond during surgery to get the job done for me. He had to hand stitch me back together. I can not tell you how gratefull I am to this Dr and his staff. His wife was an RN in the office. She was so respectful and compassionette.I can not adequately describe how different my experience was between these two Dr's.

September 29th, 2009

The good, the Bad and the Ugly

Very knowledgeable, knows what he is talking about. Not a lot of one on one...WAY more expensive than I expected...no followup from him or his staff at all after surgery (the hospitals surgical staff called the day after) I don't even remember talking to him after surgery, I was told he stopped by in recovery...I would recommend him if you do not need a lot of individual attention but a knowledgeable and well educated surgeon.

April 14th, 2016