Dr. William Ciskey Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Ciskey Sr?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. William Ciskey Sr?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 4th, 2016

Unprofessional

I saw him in 2010 at the reno county health dept. He was supposed to be checking female complications. I confirmed with many other doctors and this is never done in the manner that he did so. I went to the police station and filed a report. Oh, after the nurse had left the room, I was getting dressed and he came in, grabbed my hand, and told me that I was a very beautiful young girl. When I called to complain, the nurse and director said, "you didn't take that as a compliment?"!!!!! Um no. Not when I was half dressed and I had to force my hand away from him.

June 29th, 2017