Dr. William Clack MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Elmira, NY

• Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2016
Such a pleasant & kind person to have as ones dermatologist. And the kicker is that I doubt there is anything he hasn't seen already. What could be better?

August 22nd, 2011
Patient Barbara
Dr. Clack was wonderful. He explained everything to my husband and myself in the common english language. He spent over 30 minutes for my visit. I would say he is the BEST dermotologist I have ever seen!!

June 21st, 2011
Trdaitional & caring
This doctor is trustworthy and caring. He takes care of the reason for the visit and asks if there are any other areas of concern, then takes the time to address and 'cure' those too. On my last appointment he was training a new doctor~ and kept careful watch over the procedures...he stopped the other doctor when he saw something the other doctor missed and gave clear instruction in a respectful way. His knowledge helped me to get assistance to clear up a longstanding problem with bones in my foot AS well as the lesions on my face.

March 1st, 2010
Dr. Clack was not receptive when I question him about my continuing acne problem
I have been treated by Dr. Clack for a year for facial hair and acne. My condition has continued to worsen. On a visit in Feb. 2010, I began to ask Dr. Clack about other possible remedies for my skin. He became very irritated and told me that he had done all he could do for me. I also asked him to forward my information and records to my insurance company so that it could be reviewed for further treatment that is not usually covered by the company. He told me that he nor his staff had time to send information to the company. I questioned the amount of time that he spent with me during this particular visit. I told him that he was paid to spend at least 15 minutes with me per visit. He was very irritated that I was unhappy with the problems that I had stressed regarding my acne, etc. I had also asked him about a hangnail problems with my finger. He told me to just keep them greased with crisco, axle grease or what ever. I questioned his professionalism and told him that I would report him. In my opinion, he must have made enough money as to where he doesnt care about his patients or he needs to through in the towel. I will never set foot in his office again. I am going to find another dermatologist even if I have to travel a 100 miles. He is the only dermatologist in Elmira, NY Therefore He must think that he doesnt have to show good bedside manners. I give him an F- for his care and service given to me.

June 8th, 2017