A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Clancy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clancy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clancy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Clancy, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Clancy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Med Ctr, Birmingham, Al
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gerard Clancy MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William G. Clancy practice?
- Dr. William Clancy has 1 office location.
Dr. William Clancy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Orthopedic Surgeons.