Learn more about Dr. William Clapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Clapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clapp
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clapp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Clapp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clapp graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Clapp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Clapp MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William D. Clapp practice?
- Dr. William Clapp has 1 office location.
Dr. William Clapp practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.