Dr. William Clarke Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Hey Dr. Clarke!

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr. Clarke guided me through my juvenile and pubescent diabetes. He offered sound advice and respected my decisions. I wholly recommend Dr. Clarke as an endocrinologist for recently diagnosed 6 -8 year olds. I am now a water resource engineer in Maryland trying to guide water non-erosively through the urban maze.

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr. Clarke is extremely arrogant. He professes to know things he doesn't. He projected my daughter we start menses at 15 and that she would grow to 5feet 5inches. She began menses at 11.5 and never grew beyond 5.1. I'm okay with a Dr. says he doesn't know something, but he was completely convinced about his diagnosis. I went to another Dr. and they had a completely different take on my daughter's situation. I was quite shocked to learn that there wasn't another pediatric endocronologist in town.

Posted on June 18th, 2012

According to Dr. Clarke every diabetic patient is non-compliant. Anything he can't give an explanation for he blames on the patient. Since switching my son to a new physician, he has completely improved. We get excellent advice and are treated with respect. His A1c has improved so much. We were shocked at how far behind UVA is on the latest diabetic technology. The last time we saw Dr. Clarke I cried all the way home. I would never advise anyone to see him and experience what we did.

Posted on May 30th, 2015