A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Clauson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Clauson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Clauson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clauson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Clauson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Clauson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Clauson practice?
- Dr. William Clauson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Clauson practices Anesthesiology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Anesthesiologists.