A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Clauson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Clauson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clauson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Clauson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clauson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans