A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Clayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Clayton is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clayton
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Clayton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Luther Clayton MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William L. Clayton practice?
- Dr. William Clayton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Clayton practices Psychiatry near Biloxi, MS.
See Biloxi Psychiatrists.