A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Clewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Clewell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clewell graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clewell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harold Clewell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Clewell practice?
- Dr. William Clewell has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Clewell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.