A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Clewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Clewell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clewell graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clewell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clewell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Clewell practice?
Dr. William Clewell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.