Learn more about Dr. William Clusin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clusin
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Clusin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Clusin, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clusin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Clusin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas Clusin MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William T. Clusin practice?
- Dr. William Clusin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Clusin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Cardiologists.