A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cobb, Minimal Access Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cobb, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cobb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cobb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans