Learn more about Dr. William Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cobb, Minimal Access Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobb
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cobb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cobb, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cobb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sinton Cobb MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William S. Cobb practice?
- Dr. William Cobb has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cobb practices Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.