A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cobb, Minimal Access Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cobb, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cobb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sinton Cobb MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William S. Cobb practice?
- Dr. William Cobb has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Cobb practices Surgery near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.