Dr. William Cody MD Patient Reviews

great doctor
love him

February 25th, 2016
Dr. Cody is AMAZING!
Dr. Cody is very caring and thorough! He is an amazing OB/GYN!

August 7th, 2015
Dr. Cody is a excellent doctor he's delivered two of my grandchildren weighing only two pounds. Both are healthy and doing well. My daughter was a very high risk patient and he took very, very good care of her. Dr. Cody has very good Bedside Manner's he's prompt, and he does a very Accurate Diagnosis. I've recently became a patient and knew I would be pleased with Dr. Cody. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!MAY GOD CONTUNIE TO BLESS YOU...................

January 19th, 2015
Amazing doctor! Very reassuring and caring.

November 21st, 2014
Directory Patient Services
Dr, Cody was very professional, yet warm and courteous. The staff was prompt and efficient.

January 24th, 2014
The Best Experience Ever!
This was my first pregnancy and my first OB/GYN was not very caring and did not make me feel comfortable. I changed over to Dr. Cody at 26 weeks and fellt instantly relief. Dr. Cody and his staff are very attentive and caring. So caring, that I decided to keep Dr. Cody as my GYN and I will definitely stay with him with my next pregnancy.

November 18th, 2012
I love this doctor
The wait is ok the doctor has a great bedside manner. And he makes you feel like you're the only patient.

June 21st, 2012
Excellent doctor!
Dr Cody delivered my first child by c-section in early 2010. I must say he is a excellent doctor. I refer EVERYONE to him. I love his whole staff!

January 19th, 2012
Everyone needs a Dr. Cody in their life
I was referred to Dr. Cody oddly enough by someone who isn''t even his patient. I was skeptical because I could only go by hearsay. Let me tell you this doctor is everything (positive) they say about him. I had to set my appt over a month and a half ago, but after my visit I see why. He is very knowledgeable and very caring. He seems as if he is geniunely interested in his patients. I felt so comfortable and his staff was pleasant also. No complaints at all, wait I had to pay $2 to park, but all jokes aside Dr. Cody reigns supreme.

July 29th, 2011
Patient
This man is an angel on earth! Yes, sometimes there is a long wait but he is a surgeon and at times delivering babies. Whenever my time comes to be seen by him, he gives me all the time I need. He is professional, courteous, compassionate, thoroughly, brilliant and an above average physician. If I could give him 10 stars, I would. Jacksonville is blessed to have him in this community.

December 21st, 2009
Dr. Wonderful
Dr. Cody had been my OB/GYN for 17 years. He is very professional and attentive. He allows me time to ask all of the questions that I might have and he never rushes through my visit. My experiences have been none other than the best. While carrying my 11 year old child I had a disappointing experience with another staff member and decided to change physicians. Dr. Cody called me personally and apologized for my not-so-good experience and assured me that I would only have to work with someone else if I requested. I was overwhelmed with his compassion and concern, needless to say I returned to his practice and have had no other problems. The staff is professional and friendly.