Dr. William Cohn MD Patient Reviews

May 13th, 2016
All I can say is EXCELLENT!!!

February 20th, 2015
terrible follow up
the ladies in the office are not only rude, but completely unprofessional. got to see dr. cohn on two visits and while he was nice, he did NOTHING to help me whatsoever. I had to call three times to find out the results of my tests and all he did was prescribe medication over the phone and didn't call to see if it had helped or how I was doing. still waiting for a returned call after leaving 4 messages - awful!! I do NOT recommend this practice at all.

May 28th, 2013
confident
I have been a patient of Cohns' for at least 10 years. His bedside manner is not the important issue. My wife, a nurse, told me she was leary of him because of his "tough" way about him. I explained that personalities meant nothing to me, that confidence and an upfront attitude was what helped ease my mind. Cohn is confident, upfront, honest and extremely caring, The only thing that bothers me is his choice of music in the procedure room. However if it inspires him, great.

December 8th, 2010
A caring staff
I recently had a liver biopsy. Today I received a call to come and see the doctor the next day, I told the receptionist who called that I was very nervous about the results. She told Dr. Cohn and he had her call me again to assure me that I had an inflamation, No tumors and no cancer. I was greatly relieved. She tok the time to relay my fears to the doctor and he let me know not to worry about the biopsy results.