Dr. William Cohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Cohn?

Posted on August 9th, 2017

I first saw Dr.Cohn for a consultation recommended by my primary physician. I was uneasy about getting a colonoscopy after hearing horror stories and having a cousin experience a puncture. He made me feel more comfortable about the procedure. I also needed an endoscopy. Both were done on the same day. Everything went well. Three polyups were removed. One very large but non cancerous. Dr. Cohn told me if it had not been removed it could have turned cancerous.I'm so glad I went through with the procedure. There was no discomfort at all after the procedure. A sore throat from the endoscopy. I recommend Dr. Cohn. He is a highly skilled and experienced doctor.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

All I can say is EXCELLENT!!!

terrible follow up

Posted on February 20th, 2015

the ladies in the office are not only rude, but completely unprofessional. got to see dr. cohn on two visits and while he was nice, he did NOTHING to help me whatsoever. I had to call three times to find out the results of my tests and all he did was prescribe medication over the phone and didn't call to see if it had helped or how I was doing. still waiting for a returned call after leaving 4 messages - awful!! I do NOT recommend this practice at all.

confident

Posted on May 28th, 2013

I have been a patient of Cohns' for at least 10 years. His bedside manner is not the important issue. My wife, a nurse, told me she was leary of him because of his "tough" way about him. I explained that personalities meant nothing to me, that confidence and an upfront attitude was what helped ease my mind. Cohn is confident, upfront, honest and extremely caring, The only thing that bothers me is his choice of music in the procedure room. However if it inspires him, great.

A caring staff

Posted on December 9th, 2010

I recently had a liver biopsy. Today I received a call to come and see the doctor the next day, I told the receptionist who called that I was very nervous about the results. She told Dr. Cohn and he had her call me again to assure me that I had an inflamation, No tumors and no cancer. I was greatly relieved. She tok the time to relay my fears to the doctor and he let me know not to worry about the biopsy results.

Posted on August 7th, 2017