Dr. William Colantoni Jr Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Colantoni Jr?

Great experience

Posted on May 28th, 2016

The 2 moles I was concerned about are going to be removed. He answered all my questions.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Horrible,spooky percept

Horrible

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Very rude. Keeps you waiting at least a half hour everytime. He is from now on my last resort. I would rather suffer from the conditons than give him a penny

Posted on June 28th, 2015

Not helpful at all and unprofessional

Posted on June 11th, 2015

One of the rudest people I've ever met - to me as well as his staff. Everything is biopsied (maybe not a bad thing), he doesn't use lasers, orders insanely expensive drug therapies. Run away.

Skill trumps bedside manner

Posted on August 9th, 2012

The comments about Dr. Colantoni's manner are valid. He is very business-like and doesn't talk much. You have to come prepared to ask questions.That having been said, he's an excellent doctor. I have been a patient for five years now. He has never recommended a procedure that was not necessary and, in fact, has refused to remove some spots he did not consider a threat. Even better, I defy anyone to find a scar where he did remove a spot. If you're looking for a doctor who will chat and joke with you go elsewhere. If you're looking for the best dermatologist in Davenport, this is where you want to be.

Awful and Cold Dr

Posted on October 13th, 2011

I went there 7 years ago to be treated for adult acne. He was very rude and cold. He told me that I had obessive compulsive disordr instead of acne. I was so shocked and embarssed that he would say this to me. I had true acne and since it has gotten worse and have scars bc I was too afraid to go to another dermatologist after the way I was treated. Cant believve he is still in business. He acted like I was a joke and didnt care. I left in tears

Prepare to be a number on an assembly line

Posted on September 17th, 2011

This quack charged over $85 a visit in 1990s for a 5 minute exam. I had mild cystic acne and had seen dermatologists in Iowa City before moving to Davenport for work. Was recommended by insurance to the doctor. Cold individual. Felt like talking and dealing with my supervisor. 3 visits was enough. Poor bedside manner. He may be a doctor but no empathy for me. That will be cash payment now.

Posted on December 16th, 2010

Over an hour wait timeSeemed to be knowledgable but was very condescending and rude to me after I describe what I thought my skin problem was and possible causes my skin infection. Dont waste your money or time. Find another doctor

long wait time

Posted on September 4th, 2008

wait time was very long, was told that the wait should not be long since it was the first appointment after lunch, but had to wait over an hour and 15 minutes, very upset that the doctor did not spend much time with me after such a long wait as he was trying to make up his time and he did not address all questions or concerns since he did not have time. What about my time that I wasted waiting for him?

Posted on June 27th, 2017