Dr. William Colburn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 31st, 2015
Dedicated and compassionate family's doctor and friend
Dr. Colburn has been our family doctor for generations! I see Dr. Colburn on a regular basis for health problems and he is definitely one of the best. He is caring and patient and will go to great lengths to help me. In the times I have had personal problems, he has been a source of strength for me, giving me advice and encouragement. Most of all, he is a Christian. That means the most to me because he lives his faith daily. Sometimes there is a longer wait time but you know that when you are with him, he will give you as much time as you need. As for the review about the nurse, she has retired.

March 13th, 2014
Dr. Colburn is a wonderful doctor, he is compassionate and caring and will go to great lengths to help his patients. He is not in his field to make lots of money or gain prestige or fame but his passion is his patients, to help them live healthy and fulfilling lives. I know him very well and know the sacrifices he has made to be there for his patients. He is one of the best.

March 12th, 2014
Experience at RMA
I feel like Dr, Colburn is excellent. He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever known, and has a wealth of experience in diagnoses. I also respect the fact that he will admit he does not know but will research my problem or find someone who will help me. He has an excellent patient relationship and I can tell him anything that is going on in my life and he will listen.

October 21st, 2012
great doctor
Been seen by Dr Colburn for many years. Heard numerous times of him picking up diagnoses that others have missed.The nurse practioners are top notch also. clinic needs to contact patients with test results when they say they will.

February 27th, 2012
one bad apple did run's this office.
I have seen this Dr. Colburn for more than 10 years for back problems and whatever others prolems I have. Everytime I have waited for about 1 hour, then to be seen by the one bad nurse out of all, which the rest are nice. Then she must put my file under others, even to make my wait longer, just anything to make me stop coming to see him (Dr.). This does not happen only to me, but several others, and everyone in town knows this, yet he still keeps her there.?? Why? I now have to drive 30 miles away to see another Dr.,just to get meds.. What a waste of a good Dr., to have such a pain (bad nurse) in the office all day doing what ever she wants to do to the people that need a good doctor, (which she must think she has her MD licenses) because she will write the scripts for whatever she wants to give, ever after the Dr. has directed her to write something else. I would go back anyday if she did not work there, but so far thats not yet came to be. What a shame one bad apple in a big barrel of good apples will do.

September 17th, 2008
Excellent family doctor!
Opinion by another retired family physician with 35 years practice experience.