Dr. William Cole Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Cole Jr?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. William Cole Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2017

DON"T GO HERE!

January 27th, 2017

I've been seein Dr Cole for several years. We have talked about my pain management, as well as other subjects. i almost always walk away confident that the beat care available is what received.

September 10th, 2016

"Something is off here"

I was referred to Billy by Dr.Miller in Venice Fl. I was told he is excellent. If being met by a hostile medical assistant on my first visit who told me "He does not prescribe oxycodone" before even asking how I was, is regarded as "excellent". I would hate to see subpar. She then told me Dr. Cole did injections. I had just had one in a hospital setting about one month prior to seeing him. Which brought no relief, which I told Nurse Ratchet.The first words out of his mouth were " I should not be here." He then proceeded to tell me about a terrible accident he was in while a resident.He alluded to the idea that if I did not want a "cure" he would refer me to another pain specialist. And he would refund my $350 initial visit cost. He said point blank he could "cure" me. After being on oxycodone since 2010 I figured why not.... I should have left then. I have worked construction since 1997. I had my own business as a general contractor for 10 years. I have had hernia surgery, degenerative disc disease, and had back surgery in 2011. I also went to Billy with three MRI reports and films. He never looked at one of them.I have gone to countless physical therapy sessions and as of this writing I have had at least 10 injections into my spine. Some were incredibly painful. Bringing a 210 lb. 5' 11" man to tears.Dr Cole told me himself he does not concern himself with MRI reports. This man is arrogant beyond belief. He talks at you and seems detached from reality. He changed all my medications and put me on Morphine which made me almost suicidal. During a visit I asked about a medication change and was charged $150 on top of my regular visit cost. This was while still waiting to see the Dr. He then put me on a Fentanyl patch and 10 mg Percocet 3x a day for breakthrough pain. I had been on 15 mg time release oxycontin 2x with 10 mg oxycodone for breakthrough. So back to Nurse Ratchet. He does not prescribe oxycodone but will give you percocet with Tylenol in it to ruin your liver. On top of that he goes from oxycodone to Fentanyl. In all fairness to him I did tell him it was not working that great. However, why not slightly increase the dose ? Instead of putting me to the holy grail of pain meds. I am grateful I never used the patch. I would have been addicted to Fentanyl if I did. In full disclosure I was dismissed for my meds not showing up in my system. I finished my percs early because it was all I had. This pain management is a joke. A regular primary care can handle this. You are made to feel like a criminal because of chronic pain.Yet if you are a fat slob with diabetes you will be treated by anyone. Once again a knee jerk reaction to all the "innocent kids" OD ing on heroin. Let the parents deal with their kids. Stop making everyone pay for the mistakes of a few. This country is doomed.

January 9th, 2016

Questionable

I wouldn't choose this doctor again. He is willing to prescribe meds that have no business being mixed, and disregards true patient needs. Some call this kind of practice a "pill-mill" and this practice seems unwise.

September 27th, 2013

Awesome Doctor! Make an appointment today!

Dr Cole really cares about his patients and truly wants to see that they can get their life back after years of debilitating pain. He cares about your safety in regards to medications. Doctor Cole is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever seen. His staff are all very kind and caring and efficient. His offices are all clean and well appointed.

September 20th, 2012

Dr.Cole is one of a kind. I would reccomend him to anyone in true pain.

March 19th, 2012

Stay Away

This Doctor is not the one to help you find another fast. my experience was concerning.

January 7th, 2011

Not a good listener

Dr. Cole tries hard but does not listen carefully to the patient. After trying his bag of tricks he is willing to see you month after month to give you medications whether they work or not.He does not really set about getting to the heart of the problem.

September 4th, 2009

Past patient

I was a patient of Dr Cole at the end of 2006 beginning of 2007. I went in the day before my appointment so that the staff could make copies of my records. The next day at my appointment the staff could not find my records. I was yelled at for not bringing them and accused of lying when I said I had brought them in the day before. I asked to see the pain management doctor with the practice but ended up with Dr. Cole. He wanted me to stop taking pain meds that I had been taking for over 5 years for a herniated disc. I tried everything he asked, but my pain just increased. He even noted in his records that I had pain in places that were not where my herniation was. As time went on and could not stop the meds like he wanted he became more rude. When he finally gave up on me and turned me over to the pain management doctor, the pm doctor left the practice. At one visit I was told not to come to the office without a appointment, even though I had an appointment card with me. Finally I left and come to find out I had 3 herimiated disc in the locations that Dr. Cole noted in his records, but never bothered to have checked out.

August 13th, 2009

Unlike other doctors!

There are many doctors out there to choose from but this one is "one of a kind". He is special as he actually cares about the patients he serves. He takes the time to listen to you and makes sure he answers any questions you might have. He offers many options for ways to reduce any pain you might have. He and his staff go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable in and out of the office. You will probably not find a doctor like this elsewhere as I have never been able to.

February 2nd, 2009