Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always cordial, very professional, informative. I am very satisfied with his expertise and practice.

Nov 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Collazo is very friendly, and he makes it very easy to discuss issues and concerns with him. I did not feel like he was rushed during the appointment, nor did I feel like he resented any questions rather he encouraged questions.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Collazo has always spent ample time with me explaining everything completely. I have never been disappointment with every effort he makes to keep me in great medical shape to live a longer and happy life.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the best doctor in town

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very satisfied. He was thorough, explained things in layman terms and demonstrated that he is up to date with recent medical issues. He was cheerful and seemed to be genuinely concerned with my health.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Colluzo takes time with his patients and listens to them.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very detailed and took his time to answer out questions. He is a very knowledgeable doctor and cares greatly for his patients. Mike S.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

no meeting accurred. I only had my pacemaker recorded.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr, Collazo is an excellent doctor who takes his time with you and expresses genuine concern about your condition, I have recommended him to family and friends and will continue to do so,

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. was great except for getting our prescription it wasn't at the pharmacy so now I have to call in and see where it is at

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Collazo is the best. He is a compassionate and caring doctor. He spent plenty of time with me and addressed all of my concerns. The office staff is very friendly and professional. Turned a scary experience into a very positive one.

Sep 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doc did his job

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Collazo takes his time with me and always explains things in detail. Is really concerned about my needs with my heart health issues

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

By far one of the best doctors I've ever had. I highly recommend him. He listens to his patients. He addresses concerns in a thorough and caring manner.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr. Collazo was professional, yet warm and caring. He is not afraid to express concern about symptoms, but is not reactive. He is thorough and appears to genuinely care about his patients.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Collazo is a very competent and caring heart specialist. His abiiity to diagnose a problem saved my husband's life. It can't get any better than that. However, the front office leaves a lot to be desired ..not efficient in keeping appt dates correct

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i really like dr collazo, his people doing scheduling are terrible. received email giving date&time of appt to see dr. i called because scheduling had been wrong before--recep said no appt, the email said be there @2:30 if i had drove there, well u know!

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Collazo is the BEST.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Collazo saved my life, and I will be forever grateful.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always appreciate the medical care provided by Dr. Collazo.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very caring friendly and professional

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor William Collazo is always friendly and professional. I have been in his care for many years. He has given me a better quality of life just by following his instructions. I know he is always there if I need him.

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Has saved my life several times.

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel very good about Dr. Collazo's decision to do the test that needs to be done and he make sure everything is ok.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend my friend or family too Drr COLLAZO. He is very thorough and professional. Keeps up With all new medical procedures. I have been Going to him for several years. Even my husband Has been going too him. He is the best cardiologist.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

L have grown to really appreciate his knowledge, wisdom and friendliness.

Jul 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient for 13 years, and have the highest respect for Dr. Collazo and his dedication to his patients' well being. He addresses all concerns and becomes very familiar with the whole person and his/her needs.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor C is very thorough in his evaluations. Expects his patient to make necessary improvements if achievable. Stern in his evaluation due to his concern for your best health possible.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was just a 6 mo f/u and had to be rescheduled due to Dr. having an emergency on the original date. Was already in OKC by time we got cancellation of appt but understand emergencies. My husband was just there in an emergency a short while before.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional & caring manner. Dr Collazo is very informative on medications.

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Dr Colozzo was the best! We would love to use the online provider help to get lab results but can not get set up. I am the online banking assistant at our bank and am adept at iMacs and PC's. I have called your office twice-no help offered!

Jun 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This physician has the best attitude a smile on his face at all times makes you deal welcome and his staff is great to.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

There was an emergency that made my appointment late, but that happened not his fault

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Collazo is a excellent cardiologist I would recommend to my family and friends

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Collazo is an excellent doctor. I have recommended him to my family and friends. He is always courteous, kind and friendly. Takes the time to answer my questions and concerns.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am not sure he believes everything I say to the extent of the problems of my heart. My opinion may be different.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was refreshing and encouraging to find in Dr William Collazo an obvious passion for his speciality and compassion for a patient he'd received by referral. Dr Collazo is most thorough and obviously truly dedicated to finding the core of the health issue

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Did a good job on my mom.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very good visit.....Dr. Collazo is a very kind man,answered all my questions and concerns ....I have great faith in him ,he knows his stuff and I am so glad I have him for my doctor

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have complete confidence in Dr. Collago and feel he has radically improved my heart health.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was satisfied,

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is the BEST!

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Collazo is very knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen and does an excellent job of explaining so that I can understand my medical problem. He also does not order unnecessary test. I have the upmost confidence in his abilities as my cardiologist.

Mar 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Colazzo is a very smart man I'm sure. The trouble is that you don't know it from talking to him because he has poor communication skills. He has no empathy for the patient or family and awful bedside manner. Good luck on getting any information

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Collazo is courteous, professional, and an outstanding medical physician. I am blessed to be one of his patients and so is my wife. I can't recommend Dr. Collazo any higher than 10 out of 10 or in this case, 5 out of 5.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Collazo for several years and have always been very satisfied with all aspects of his care. He is very caring and thorough. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Collazo for your exemplary care!

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr collazo is very easy to talk to and get the information you need. He will listen and evaluate all you tell him. If it had not been for his care I am not sure where my health problems would be. He found my problem after 3 other doctors failed.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr. Collazo for awhile now and they are probably one of the best drs. Office I've been to.

DR COLLAZO IS ALLWAYS THE BEST----

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

was very attentive to my medical problems

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Most importantly, Dr. Collazo listens to his patients. He's thoughtful and caring, and he has such a calming manner about him that he makes me you at ease. I highly recommend him.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor. He listens to me and answers questions so I can understand the answers.

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Collazo and his staff were great. He saved my life 5years ago and I always recommend him to anyone who needs a Cardiologist!!!

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. C has been a great Dr. Taking care of me for the last16 years.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

MY MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS WITH DR. COLLAZO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ALL MY CONCERNS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ADDRESSED. HE IS VERY PATIENT. HE IS VERY GOOD ABOUT MAKING YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PATIENT HE HAS.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Collazo is courteous and friendly. He really listens to me and includes me in decisions about my health care.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

In my opinion, Dr. Collazo sets the example for all our medical professionals. He is the kind of Dr. we always hope to find, and so thankful to have him.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks great job

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Callazo was pleasant and informative.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Our only concern is the scheduling of appointments. Since we must drive 2 hours to arrive on time our appts should be later in the day. The past appts have either been cancelled after we left home or were found unnecessary when we arrived.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Collazois is very kind doctor and listens to my questions and answers them so I can understand them. He explains what I need to do to stay healthy.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very impressed with Dr. Collazo . He spent over 30 minutes asking questions and doing an initial exam. Then he ordered more tests immediately in his office even though they were very busy. His nurse is wonderful. I am so thankful I found him.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have a lot faith in Dr. COLLAZO he is A very Good DR.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor went over my EKG test with me, checked breathing, pulse, medications. All in a very courteous manner. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful with directions in getting me there. The nurse was very friendly also. It was a great visit

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgable, caring, asks a lot of questions to make sure he understands clearly what the issues are and that the medications are working properly. This was a follow-up visit.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr Collazo for over 15 years. He makes sure that I understand all procedures and results. I would not want to see any one but Dr Collazo

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent physician....through and caring....would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a great cardiologist.....

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate Dr. Collazo, and his staff, they are out standing, thank you

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We have been very happy with Dr Collazo for a long time and recommend him to several family and friends

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Collazo has probably saved both mine and my wife's lives and we would not see any other cardiologist

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only reason the wait was over 40 minutes was because he was on call over the holiday and was detained at the Hospital. When he arrived he was very personable and spent the time we needed answering our questions. Very glad we chose this Dr.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Collazo, Ret. Army Officer, is an outstanding Physician. He strives to communicate my problem to me... making it easy for me to understand & follow through. I feel he has my welfare at heart and I continue to stay well under his supervision.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Collazo is always a pleasure to visit. He always clearly answers any questions I have.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellen doctor!

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My last "visit" was a Medtronic device test which was carried out at my home>

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Husband and wife have both seen Dr. show details Husband and wife have both seen Dr.
Mar 14th, 2010

This ofice is profesional as well as kind and courteous. The Dr.is very knowledgeable in regards to all aspects of Cardiology, he looks at all of the in's and out's of your condition without pushing unecessary tests that could be costly. I feel he follows a chain in testing according to the data at hand, starting at the most reasonable and moving up as needed, or required. His office contains the essential tests; ekg, treadmill, echocardiogram, lab for protimes, choles. and blood counts, and at one time eecp. It makes it easier to have these tests done, without having to go somewhere else. He has a nice and caring bedside manor,and really listens to your concerns and ideas. This is an exceptional Dr. in our opinion.