Dr. William Collignon Jr Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Collignon Jr?

Unhappy customer

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Receptionist stated that I missed my appointment and I was charged $100.00. I know for a fact that I didn't miss my appointment because I specifically marked on my calender the appointed date that was given to me. (My word against the receptionist's.) When I spoke to Dr. Colignon about the mix -up, he basically shrugged it off and said, "Yeah..I remember that." Why would I freely give someone $100.00??? I mean, really? I suggest that his patients also have the option to book their appoitments online. They should also incorporate a courtesy confirmation via text/email.

Posted on August 8th, 2011

I would recommend this doctor. He took his time and listened to my problems. He did great with my surgery too.

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Posted on May 31st, 2015

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.