Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

3.0

I'm not sure what the below review is about... show details I'm not sure what the below review is about...
by R.A. on Sep 26th, 2014

Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion but I really am struggling with the most recent review of Dr. Collison as I, too, got implants from him (about a year ago) and I am so happy with the results, the staff and the overall experience. I find it hard to believe he wouldn't stand behind his work or treat a patient poorly, he was so kind and professional throughout my entire experience. I highly recommend him and will continue to!

To the Women of Prescott show details To the Women of Prescott
May 2nd, 2014

Im so sorry I didn't post this sooner. I stopped a girlfriend that was considering going to him and it made me realize I had to post this. I had breast implant done by Dr. Collision about 5 yrs. ago, PLEASE don't go to him! Not only did he do an extremely poor job, he didn't stand behind his work and refused to help me. Since then I have had to have several reconstructive surgeries that have not only been a financial strain but has been a devastating on me and my family. It is not worth the convenience of doing it local.

SO BUSY show details SO BUSY
Sep 21st, 2012

couldnt even get appointment for having to be on hold for more than 10 minutes.

Love Love Love Dr Collison show details Love Love Love Dr Collison
May 8th, 2011

My experience with Dr Collison and his staff was exceptional from start to finish. My initial contact provided so much information before I even made the appointment. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and truly cared about my well being. Dr Collison's approach is conservative and I felt my well-being was always kept in mind. My surgeries were successful and I would highly recommend Dr Collison for any type of cosmetic surgery.

An excellent experience... show details An excellent experience...
Mar 9th, 2011

Although I still await the final results, my experience (liposuction) with Dr. Collison and his staff was wonderful. I would gladly and willfully go through it again. Kudos to Dr. Collison on his warm and conservative bedside manner. He was the first to make a recommendation no other plastic surgeon I had seen did. He and his staff are wonderful.