Dr. William Collison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Collison?

February 2nd, 2016

I have had 2 procedures done by Dr. Collison and have nothing but praise for his excellent work. He is a fantastic surgeon and very personable, I would highly recommend him !

September 26th, 2014

I'm not sure what the below review is about...

Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion but I really am struggling with the most recent review of Dr. Collison as I, too, got implants from him (about a year ago) and I am so happy with the results, the staff and the overall experience. I find it hard to believe he wouldn't stand behind his work or treat a patient poorly, he was so kind and professional throughout my entire experience. I highly recommend him and will continue to!

May 2nd, 2014

To the Women of Prescott

Im so sorry I didn't post this sooner. I stopped a girlfriend that was considering going to him and it made me realize I had to post this. I had breast implant done by Dr. Collision about 5 yrs. ago, PLEASE don't go to him! Not only did he do an extremely poor job, he didn't stand behind his work and refused to help me. Since then I have had to have several reconstructive surgeries that have not only been a financial strain but has been a devastating on me and my family. It is not worth the convenience of doing it local.

September 21st, 2012

SO BUSY

couldnt even get appointment for having to be on hold for more than 10 minutes.

May 8th, 2011

Love Love Love Dr Collison

My experience with Dr Collison and his staff was exceptional from start to finish. My initial contact provided so much information before I even made the appointment. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and truly cared about my well being. Dr Collison's approach is conservative and I felt my well-being was always kept in mind. My surgeries were successful and I would highly recommend Dr Collison for any type of cosmetic surgery.

March 9th, 2011

An excellent experience...

Although I still await the final results, my experience (liposuction) with Dr. Collison and his staff was wonderful. I would gladly and willfully go through it again. Kudos to Dr. Collison on his warm and conservative bedside manner. He was the first to make a recommendation no other plastic surgeon I had seen did. He and his staff are wonderful.

January 13th, 2016