Plastic Surgery Specialist

1050 Gail Gardner Way
Ste 200
Prescott, AZ 86305
928-778-3838
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  To the Women of Prescott  |  show details
May 2nd, 2014

Im so sorry I didn't post this sooner. I stopped a girlfriend that was considering going to him and it made me realize I had to post this. I had breast implant done by Dr. Collision about 5 yrs. ago, PLEASE don't go to him! Not only did he do an extremely poor job, he didn't stand behind his work and refused to help me. Since then I have had to have several reconstructive surgeries that have not only been a financial strain but has been a devastating on me and my family. It is not worth the convenience of doing it local.

|  SO BUSY  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

couldnt even get appointment for having to be on hold for more than 10 minutes.

|  Love Love Love Dr Collison  |  show details
May 8th, 2011

My experience with Dr Collison and his staff was exceptional from start to finish. My initial contact provided so much information before I even made the appointment. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and truly cared about my well being. Dr Collison's approach is conservative and I felt my well-being was always kept in mind. My surgeries were successful and I would highly recommend Dr Collison for any type of cosmetic surgery.

|  An excellent experience...  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

Although I still await the final results, my experience (liposuction) with Dr. Collison and his staff was wonderful. I would gladly and willfully go through it again. Kudos to Dr. Collison on his warm and conservative bedside manner. He was the first to make a recommendation no other plastic surgeon I had seen did. He and his staff are wonderful.