A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Collyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Collyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Collyer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Collyer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Collyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Collyer MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Collyer practice?
- Dr. William Collyer has 1 office location.
Dr. William Collyer practices Urology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Urologists.