Learn more about Dr. William Coltharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Coltharp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Coltharp, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coltharp graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Coltharp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coltharp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Coltharp practice?
Dr. William Coltharp practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Nashville Surgeons, and Nashville Cardiologists.