A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Comai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Comai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Comai graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Comai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oaklawn Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
- Southwest Regional Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Comai DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Comai practice?
- Dr. William Comai has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Comai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Orthopedic Surgeons.