Learn more about Dr. William Comai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Comai is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comai
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Comai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Comai graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Comai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oaklawn Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
- Southwest Regional Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Comai DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Comai practice?
- Dr. William Comai has 1 office location.
Dr. William Comai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Orthopedic Surgeons.