A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Conlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Conlon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conlon
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conlon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Conlon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Conlon graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Conlon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sean Conlon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Conlon practice?
- Dr. William Conlon has 1 office location.
Dr. William Conlon practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Otolaryngologists and Fort Collins Sleep Medicine Doctors.