A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Conlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Conlon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conlon
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conlon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Conlon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Conlon graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Conlon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sean Conlon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Conlon practice?
- Dr. William Conlon has 1 office location.
Dr. William Conlon practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Otolaryngologists and Fort Collins Sleep Medicine Doctors.