Learn more about Dr. William Conlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Conlon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Conlon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Conlon graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Conlon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conlon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Conlon practice?
Dr. William Conlon practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Otolaryngologists.