A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Constad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Constad, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Constad
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Constad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Constad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Constad graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Constad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Constad MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Constad practice?
- Dr. William Constad has 1 office location.
Dr. William Constad practices Ophthalmology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Ophthalmologists.