A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Contini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Contini
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Contini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Contini graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Contini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Contini MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William Contini practice?
- Dr. William Contini has 1 office location.
Dr. William Contini practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Vestal, NY.
See Vestal Internists and Vestal Cardiologists.