A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Copen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Copen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Copen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Copen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Copen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Copen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alan Copen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Copen practice?
- Dr. William Copen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Copen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.