A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Copen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Copen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Copen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Copen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Copen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Copen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alan Copen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Copen practice?
- Dr. William Copen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Copen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.