A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Coplin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Coplin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Coplin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Hemorrhages
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Coplin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coplin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Morris Coplin MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Coplin practice?
- Dr. William Coplin has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Coplin practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.