Learn more about Dr. William Coplin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Coplin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Coplin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Hemorrhages
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Coplin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coplin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coplin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Coplin practice?
Dr. William Coplin practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.