A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Coplin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Coplin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Coplin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Brain Injuries, Brain Ischemia, and Intracerebral Hemorrhage Bleeding In The Brain.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coplin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coplin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coplin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance