Dr. William Corbin Jr Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2010

Redbox is wrong

Reading the review by redbox has me flabergasted. I'm pretty sure I know who redbox is (I may even be the one who recommended the doctor.) By the day the review was posted I want to say that Dr Corbin had had an accident. And even if I'm wrong about the timing, are doctors not allowed to get sick or hurt? Last time I checked all my doctors were still human. For those reading this, Dr Corbin is amazing. He spends so much time with me. He never seems to be rushing me out the door. Just my 2 cents.

August 19th, 2010

unacceptable

after finally getting an appointment, it was cancelled and rescheduled. had a procedure scheduled as well, but that was cancelled and changed three times. going back to my primary doctor for another recommendation.

October 20th, 2009

Finally a Really Great Eye Doctor

I had some disappointments other places, so I was a bit apprehensive, but Dr. Corbin took all the time and necessary exams to provide me with an excellent eye evaluation and prescription. I think my eyes were examined using four different tests and careful treatment throughout. A really first rate eye exam I would recommend to all my friends.

October 15th, 2009

Dr. Corbin

I wanted to write a review on Dr.Corbin b/c a few years ago i had an eye problem, went to see MANY Opthamologists, i couldn't wear my contacts for a year til i went to see Dr.Corbin, he immediately asked me if i was sleeping w/ anything over my eyes..and yes i was and he told me to stop, gave me some drops and i was cured in a few days! SO...I'm sticking with Dr.Corbin, very smart, laid back, doctor who takes time with each patient, yes the wait can be a little long but after seeing so many eye doctors, he was the best in my opinion.

June 9th, 2014