Dr. William Corder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

April 11th, 2014
Great find !!!
When my regular immunologist left to another state I was stuck to find no other doctor in that field available at Ruby. I had to go outside the hospital. There were very few that would take or treat my condition. Then I found Dr Corder. And was actually told by a close friend of mine about him and they loved him. So I made the call and he accepted me on. I found him to be very concerned about me and my condition. He always goes the extra mile to do research and follow up. He has even called me at 6:30 in the evening on a Friday when other private practice doctors are cutting into their filet mignon. He is very caring and I feel he is into this for my best interest . Hope I can have him for a Dr for many years to come. It's no fun fishing for a Dr. you have to trust with your life.

April 17th, 2013
not good with kids
My son was receiving immunotherapy. He began having horrible side effects (joint pain, rashes, itching, etc.). Several E.R. doctors and pediatricians said it was a side effect of immunotherapy. However, Dr. Corder disagreed and decided to run more blood work and other tests. After my son began crying during a visit (he was only 3 and had all he could handle) Dr. Corder decided to raise his voice to my son. We never went back but found another allergist. He agreed with the other doctors about the reaction to the immunotherapy and could not believe it had went as far as it had. Only good thing I have to say is the staff was wonderful! I would never recommend him to anyone.

March 31st, 2013
Consider choosing another doctor
Dr. Corder was recommended to me as an allergy specialist. I have angioedema and have been unable to find a doctor who can, at least, keep it from reoccurring. All skin tests were negative and a blood test provided another deadend. Under his direction, I am taking various allegy medicines THREE TIMES each day. I did find him arrogant. (I suppose I would have called him confident if his treatment have worked.) He certainly didn't seem as concerned about my condition as I am. I'm willing to bet he knows a great deal about "run-of-the-mill" allergy conditions, especially with children. (I am 50+) My condition is also non-textbook. This morning my face is all swollen up. I expected more and will not be going back. Now begins the search for yet ANOTHER doctor.

October 31st, 2012
Rude and ineffective
Dr. Corder was very arrogant and condescending on my visit. My condition is not textbook and that seemed to make him want to do nothing but pawn me off on another doctor. He arrogantly dismissed the findings of several other doctors and specialists, dismissed any input I had into MY healthcare, and treated me like I was making my symptoms up since he wasn't able to find their root cause. Very unprofessional, rude, condescending, and a complete waste of time! The only thing my visit with him resulted in was lightening my wallet by another insurance co-pay and paying for more lab work.

February 23rd, 2009
Great doctor, cares about his patients and helping them. Great staff that help to get people in and out of the waiting rooms.