Dr. William Cornish MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

November 12th, 2016
Dr Cornish was very professional and made me feel at ease, has a good bedside manner.

May 6th, 2016
Personable. Pleasantly surprised

November 17th, 2015
Terrible bedside manner

June 11th, 2015
Worst experience ever! He is stupid & YES he is nasty, he has the most rude office staff especially the fat girl medical assistant Amber, 1st visit and I can say I will never be back, my insurance company assigned me to him. He is a pervert, a dirty looking old man at that...Northwest Medical Center must not care who they hire cause all his reviews say he is a PERVERT. I have loss respect for this company after my experience with him.

November 10th, 2014
Dr William Cornish
Like one person said. A trained monkey would be better. Worst Doctor I have ever visited. He has someone else return calls even if you specifically ask to speak with him. You could be dying. When he's off the clock it's screw you. Took them 3.5 days to finally return the call. The only one that's pleasant is the receptionist. She would probably make better decisions on your health care. He's an idiot. I'm still pi*sed off about the visit. Total waste of time and money. Also went to see him once about 8 years ago. Now I remember why I didn't go for a second visit. Worst exam I ever had then and now. I guess you can't teach a monkey new tricks.

October 31st, 2014
Disgusting! Tells dirty joke...no manners, he needs to get fired or retire, saw him twice and would never go back, worst doctor ever. All the previous reviews about him being a pervert is exactly RIGHT!!!

August 27th, 2014
Pervert doctor, makes nasty jokes...undresses you with his eye. Do not go see him, especially if you have teenage daughters. He is gross!!

May 15th, 2013
Dr Cornish is the worst doctor I have ever had! The best decision I ever made was firing him as my doctor. A trained monkey has more compassion and a better bedside manner!

September 23rd, 2011
Terrible annual exam
Hadn't had one in decades; requested lab work but the physical exam was a joke. Poked my side as I was leaving the exam room because he forgot to do so while in the exam room! Medical attendant (don't know what to call her, not even an LPN)gave me wrong info when she called regarding my lab findings. Tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but had to go with my better instincts.

August 8th, 2011
Changed Doctors
First, any positive reviews you read about this doctor were likely written for damage control purposes. The lacks social skills and make you feel like you are a bother. Glad I have a PPO and could easily change doctors. Two visits was enough me!

May 12th, 2011
Odd Doctor
I went to see doctor Cornish for two things, one concern including discussing ED. I don't know why Dr. Cornish told me this but he mentioned during our conversation that he has "three" legs. Obviously we all know what he was referring to. The question is should a doctor be telling his patients such thing? As an aside, this man went to medical school in Mexico. Did US school reject his student application?

April 11th, 2011
Won't be back
Saw this doctor once and won't be back based on his poor attitude. Maybe he was having a bad day? Then again after reading some of the these other reviews he either always has bad days or is generally nasty.