Learn more about Dr. Bill Costanzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Costanzo, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Costanzo graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Costanzo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Costanzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bill E. Costanzo practice?
Dr. Bill Costanzo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Yardley, PA.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Cardiologists.