Learn more about Dr. Bill Costanzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costanzo
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Costanzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Costanzo, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Costanzo graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Costanzo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill E Costanzo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bill E. Costanzo practice?
- Dr. Bill Costanzo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bill Costanzo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Yardley, PA.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Cardiologists.