Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Costanzo
Dr. William Costanzo, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, NJ, with other offices in Newtown, PA and Mount Laurel, NJ (and 6 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Costanzo is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, Capital Health Regional Medical Center and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. He speaks English.
Dr. William Costanzo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Costanzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Dr. Samuel Madeira Jr
Lawrenceville, NJ 0 mi39
Dr. Rim Al-Bezem
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Lawrenceville, NJ 0 mi27
Dr. Steven Goldsmith
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lawrenceville, NJ 0 mi40