Learn more about Dr. Bill Costanzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costanzo
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Costanzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Costanzo, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Costanzo graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Costanzo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill E Costanzo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bill E. Costanzo practice?
- Dr. Bill Costanzo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bill Costanzo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Yardley, PA.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Cardiologists.