A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cothern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cothern is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Cothern graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Cothern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Osteopathic Medical Ctr Of Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Forrest Cothern DO is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Cothern practice?
- Dr. William Cothern has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cothern practices Dermatology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Dermatologists.