Learn more about Dr. William Cotts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cotts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cotts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotts graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cotts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gerritt Cotts MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William G. Cotts practice?
- Dr. William Cotts has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Cotts practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Oak Lawn Internists and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.