A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cotts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cotts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cotts
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cotts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cotts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotts graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cotts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gerritt Cotts MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William G. Cotts practice?
- Dr. William Cotts has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Cotts practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Oak Lawn Internists and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.