Dr. William Couldwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Couldwell?

May 15th, 2016

Amazing Docror

I was so impressed with the care and co cern of Dr. Couldwell. Even though he is very busy. He is concerned and caring.

March 24th, 2016

Exceptional

Unbelievable, what a Dr., and his team are fantastic.

October 31st, 2015

The gift of the last 13 years I owe to you, and to God for leading me to your office.

I have had the privilege of knowing Dr. Couldwell since the summer of 02, and can honestly say that I have never had to wait more then 15 minutes to see him once I checked in. His staff is courteous, thoughtful, and professional, they will do everything they can to get you in to see him as soon as possible. It is because of this Doctor that I am able to continue to function independently, to live as fully a life as I do. Other then to have been blessed with the two amazing son's that I am, in finding Dr. Couldwell I was blessed in ways I had no way of knowing I would even need in my life. Not only is he one of the top ten neurosurgeons in the country, he is easy to talk to, he takes time to answer not only your questions, but those of your family as well. If you have any doubts about what this doctor can do, please know I say this with an honest heart, he is the only doctor I would want to be doing surgery on myself or anyone who is in my heart. He is known and respected not only here in the United States, but in many other countries as well.

February 28th, 2014

grateful relative

Dr. Couldwell is my hero. Large tumor my mother-in-law had is almost completely gone. Nothing short of a miracle. Will be forever grateful to Dr. Coudwell.

January 26th, 2011

Christmas Emergency

I can't comment on office staff, because we only dealt with him in the hospital. The entire neurosurgery and neuro critical care unit were very caring and attentive. Dr. Cauldwell is an excellent surgeon in our opinion, and if ever we needed neurosurgery again, I could only pray we are back in Utah. We are from Oklahoma, and I believe fate brought us here to get wonderful care from an excellent surgeon for my husbands stroke. He came in on Christmas day and did surgery, such a wonderful gift

August 17th, 2008

Dr Couldwell is failed by incompetant staff and unkind hospital administration

Dr. Couldwell is one of the most kind, Generous, thourough doctors I have every met. He is unequaled in many areas of specialty with reguards neurosurgery. He processes a wealth of knowledge and experience that is rare within this state which eplains how he can effectively diagnose persons wih complex neurosurgical histories. Unfortunately the staff that works in his office are easily agitated by non-harmful behaviors that are common amoung patients with extensive neurosurgical histories. These "salem witch-trial" persons are enabled by hospital administration and an intolerant customer service department. The hospital has been under investigation for systemic problems with discrimination. Still Dr. Couldwell is worth the trouble of bringing a friend or relative as a witness to insure that you or your relative are not targeted because of behaviors resulting from disabilities caused by brain damage

October 15th, 2017